This contest is available to all current Penrod Dental Care patients (who have completed a visit to our office within the past 24 months). Patients must be able to retrieve their winnings from our RSM, CA location.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Penrod Dental Care and not to Facebook.
By entering photos to the Facebook competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Penrod Dental Care in other online communications and/or marketing efforts.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Penrod Dental Care has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
Entries must be submitted by 29th June, 2015.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
- Orange County resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Penrod Dental Care.
- Entries must be posted on Facebook. Facebook entries must tag Penrod Dental Care.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Penrod Dental Care reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone, email, or Facebook message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Penrod Dental Care reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.